About the Program:
Date: July 18-August 7, 2013
Places: Harbin, Xi'an, and Beijing
Number of Scholarships: 15
• Currently enrolled in middle and high school at time of application
• Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Although previous language study is not a requirement, pre-departure intensive language training needed.
What does the program offer?
• Pre-departure orientation
• In-country language and cultural instruction with opportunities to apply acquired skills and knowledge
• Cultural excursions
• Three college credits from Husson University for junior and senior high school students are available at the cost $750. Husson University will bill students separately for the tuition.
• Community service projects
• Accommodations with a host family
What costs are covered by the CLCCM/Hanban scholarships?
• Room and board in Harbin
• Classrooms renting in Harbin
• Textbooks, activity materials, and stationaries
• In-country office spending
• Cultural activities in Harbin
The Cost to Each Student:
• In-country travelling airtickets, trains, and buses
• Hotels and meals when not stay with host family
• Admission tickets to historical sites in Harbin, Beijing and Xi'an
• Cell phone
• Office spending in U.S.
• International airtickets
• Personal insurance (if applicable)
• Passport and a single entry China visa
For total cost and payment information, please contact Jing at email@example.com
Heilongjiang Education Center for International Exchange
Harbin No.73 High School
To apply the program, please download the Application Form and return it with $295 deposit to The Chinese Language and Culture Center of Maine, 5 Woodview Drive, Bangor, Maine 04401. The rest payment is due by May 15, 2013. Please make the check payable to The Chinese Language and Culture Center of Maine.
For More Information:
Address: Travel and Study in China, 5 Woodview Drive, Bangor, ME 04401